$20.00 ($20 Per Person)
Connect with our unique terroir through this carefully selected tasting experience, highlighting single varietal wines from the Lightfoot Home Farm and our Oak Island Vineyard in Avonport. Tasting experience hosts will engage with stories of our biodynamic farm, our curated wine portfolio, and our holistic approach to winemaking.
- Four premium wines, 1oz each, to be selected by the tasting group from our Ancienne, Terroir Series, Small Lots, and Traditional Method wine portfolios
- 25 minutes in duration
- $20 per person, plus tax
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow time to check in with our Concierge team. If you are late for your appointment we will do our best to reschedule you for later that day.
Current Wine Selection (Choose Four):
- 2012 Small-Lot Blanc de Blancs Origine (winery exclusive)
- 2016 Small-Lot Sparkling Chenin Blanc
- 2018 Brut Rosé
- 2019 Terroir Series Riesling
- 2017 Ancienne Chardonnay
- 2018 Small-Lot Kékfrankos Rosé
- 2019 Small-Lot Gamay Noir (winery exclusive)
In the event that you are looking to make a change to an existing tasting reservation or to cancel, please contact us directly at (902) 542-7774 or admin@lightfootandwolfville.
Tides Members: Please log in to your account and use the discount code CLUBTASTING to receive complimentary tasting benefits for two people. Please contact email@example.com if you need any assistance.